“It is humanity that is sacred and worthy of respect…All that societies require in order to hold together is that their members fix their eyes on the same end and come together.”
“The aggregate happiness of the society, which is best promoted by the practice of a virtuous policy, is, or ought to be, the end of all government…” – George Washington.
“Neither this people nor any free people will permanently tolerate the use of vast power conferred by vast wealth, and especially by wealth in its corporate form, without lodging somewhere in the government the still higher power of seeing that this power, in addition to being used in the interests of the individual or individuals possessing it, is also used for and not against the interests of the people as a whole.”
– Theodore Roosevelt, 1905
HUMANITY PARTY PLATFORM
HUMANITY PARTY will work ceaselessly so every citizen has access to the following.
- Medical care to achieve and maintain good health.
- A job that will pay enough to buy food and clothing and shelter. (Many businesses send their jobs overseas, exploiting cheap labor, making themselves richer, avoiding taxes and leaving Americans unemployed.)
- A decent home.
- A good education.
- Protection from economic uncertainties from old age, disability, or unemployment. (No citizen should have to choose between food and medicine and heat.)
- A healthful and healthy environment. (Our food, air, and water supplies all deliver toxins into our bodies, so corporations can have more profits.)
- Every elected and appointed official in each branch of government will be accountable for every official action.
- Any betrayal of oath of office is grounds for dismissal and prosecution.
- Crimes against the public by any corporation will result in revocation of charter and prosecution.
- Violating ‘no trade’ decrees will result in revocation of charter and prosecution for treason.
- HUMANITY PARTY will NOT accept donations from ‘for profit’ corporations.
If you agree with these goals, join the Humanity Party. We must evolve beyond selfish interests if Civilization is to be more than a failed experiment. There is no excuse for the current state of our society.
“He that is good for making excuses, is seldom good for anything else.” – Benjamin Franklin